The NXP® MC34SB0410 quad valve and pump controller system on chip consists of four low side drivers regulated and a high side to control a DC motor.
- Suitable for loads with high inrush current and allows driving to high frequency (up to 5 KHz)
- With SPI communication, you can perform control and diagnostic functions directly on the chip
- Designed for harsh environments and includes self-recovery features due to the embedded supervision that allows extensive safety monitoring
- This system on chip is the perfect solution to drive hydraulic or pneumatic valves without "smart electronics"
- Processor Expert® component Valve Driver and Embedded Software Valve Driver enables rapid embedded application development.