The NXP® MC33937A is a Field Effect Transistor (FET) pre-driver designed for three phase motor control and similar applications.
- The integrated circuit (IC) uses SMARTMOS® technology
- The IC contains three High Side FET pre-drivers and three Low Side FET pre-drivers
- Three external bootstrap capacitors provide gate charge to the High Side FETs
- The IC interfaces to a MCU via six direct input control signals, an SPI port for device setup and asynchronous reset, enable and interrupt signals
- Both 5.0 and 3.0 V logic level inputs are accepted and 5.0 V logic level outputs are provided
- Processor Expert® component for MC33937 enables rapid embedded application development