The NXP® MC34716 is a highly integrated, space-efficient, low cost, dual synchronous buck switching regulator with integrated N-channel power MOSFETs.
- High performance point-of-load (PoL) power supply with its second output having the ability to track an external reference voltage
- Provides a full power supply solution for DDR memories
- Channel one provides a source only 5.0 A drive capability, channel two can sink and source up to 3.0 A; both are highly efficient with tight output regulation
- Has a buffered output reference voltage to the memory chipset
- Offers flexibility of many control, supervisory, and protection functions to allow for easy implementation of complex designs