NXP® 56F835X and 56F815X digital signal controllers belong to the 56800E core-based DSC family. They combine digital signal processing and microcontroller functionalities on a single chip, with a flexible set of peripherals.
- On-chip integration and ease of implementation help to speed development, lower component count, and significantly reduce system cost
- Features twice as much program Flash, data RAM and boot Flash as the 56F8345/8145 while providing full pin-for-pin compatibility
- Includes an external memory interface
- Simplifies designs while promoting compliance with safety regulations
- Supported by robust development tools to simplify and accelerate time-to-market