NOTE: MCUXpresso IDE is now recommended for developers using LPC Cortex-M based microcontrollers. This IDE offers a full-featured development environment for both LPC and Kinetis Arm® Cortex®-M based microcontrollers which fully supports LPCOpen and MCUXpresso SDK. For more details of MCUXpresso IDE, please visit http://www.nxp.com/mcuxpresso/ide
The LPCXpresso IDE gives developers a low-cost way to create high-quality applications for LPC microcontrollers (MCUs). Based on the Eclipse platform, it has many enhancements to simplify application development and debugging. It features the industry-standard GNU toolchain with a choice of libraries: a proprietary, optimized C library or the standard GNU Newlib library. The LPCXpresso IDE can be used to build an executable of any size with full code optimization.
What's New in v8.2.2
- Upgraded GNU tools to Arm launchpad GCC 5 update 2
- Fixed issues with debugging FreeRTOS applications
- Fixed issue with startup code generated by the New Project Wizard for LPC177x_8x family
- Latest LP18xx/43xx LPCOpen packages included in Examples
- New LPC8xx series "code bundles" added to Examples