The NXP® Quick Start board for the SCM-i.MX 6Dual/6Quad introduces customers to high-performance processing and showcases the size advantage and design simplification that can be achieved with Single Chip System Modules.
- New NXP Quick Start board enables Ethernet and NXP LVDS Panel with an Ethernet Accessory card.
- Wide variety of on-board interfaces provide access to many user interface and connectivity options.
- The board is form-factor compatible with the Arduino™ R3 pin layout.
- Hardware reference design files and Linux Board Support Package (BSP) is available.
- The board is populated with the superset SCM-i.MX 6Quad device. This can also be used to evaluate the SCM-i.MX 6Dual device.