The FRDM-17511EPEVB Freedom evaluation board features the MPC17511—a monolithic H-Bridge designed to directly drive small-brushed DC-motors.
- Drives various types of micro-motors with low loss
- Contains an integrated charge pump and level shifter for gate drive voltages
- Includes integrated shoot-through current protection circuit and undervoltage circuit detector to avoid malfunction.
- Features four output control modes: Forward, Reverse, Brake, Tri-state (Open)
- Processor Expert® component for low voltage H-Bridge products enables rapid embedded application development.