PSC913XRF13-0113 is a FDD RF module which operates in LTE Band 1 and LTE Band 13. The Band 1 up-link is 1920-1980MHz and down-link is 2110-2170MHz. The Band 13 up-link is 777-787MHz and down-link is 746-756MHz.
The main features are::
- 2x2 LTE MIMO with an output power of 13dBm on each port.
- Dual-Band LTE operaiton with each band capable of 2x2 MIMO. This is achieved by dedicating 2 RF receivers and 2 RF transmitters to the LTE mode.
- Supports LTE bandwidths from 1.4MHz to 20MHz.
- Software selectable between the two LTE bands.
- Network monitoring function.
- 1x Auxiliary Wideband RF Receiver for TX Sniff Mode.
- 1x Auxiliary Wideband RF Receiver for GSM Sniff Mode (GSM800/GSM1800).
- Supports all WCDMA Bands on a Single Antenna Port. Transmitter output power is 10dBm.
- Modulation Schemes up to 64QAM.
- Single and multi-carrier capability.
- JESD207 interface to the base-band.
- Programmable thorugh the SPI interface.
- Designed and tested on Our QorIQ® Qonverge BSC9131 platform.
- Standard basebandf connector used on all RF cards which is compatible wit hthe NXP® BSC913X platform.