Sensor fusion is a process by which data from several different sensors are "fused" to compute something more than could be determined by any one sensor alone. An example is computing the orientation of a device in three-dimensional space. That data might then be used to alter the perspective presented by a 3D GUI or game.
NXP® Sensor Fusion Library for Kinetis® MCUs
Sensor Fusion Version 7.10 Features
- Easy to use software library for development of best in class sensor fusion applications
- Includes support for KDS, IAR, Atollic and GCC toolchains
- Now integrated into the ISSDK option of the Kinetis Software Development Kit
- Full documentation and online training materials
- Our award winning magnetic hard/soft iron compensation, along with support for 3-, 6- and 9-axis fusion options, programmable sampling, fusion rates, frame of reference, etc.
- NSFK_DS: NXP Sensor Fusion Library for Kinetis Data Sheet (Version 7.10)
- NSFK_Prod_UG: NXP Sensor Fusion Library for Kinetis Product User Guide (Version 7.10)
- XSFLK_DS: NXP Sensor Fusion Library for Kinetis Data Sheet (Version 5.00)
Experiment with sensor fusion options before you begin software development
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.