Choose from a complete range of ICs for smart cards, tags, labels and readers, featuring many coprocessor, security, memory and interface options. We address all your needs, from low-cost smart label ICs for high-volume supply chain management applications through to our next generation 32-bit smart-computing platform for powerful multi-application smart cards.
Identification and security
Whirlwind Tour: NFC, RFID, SmartMX2 & More by ...
Unleash Secure Multi-Applications Without Compromi...
A complete range of ICs for smart cards, tags, labels and readers
New and updated products
Design tools & Assets
A central place for your design support and tooling.
For today´s short product development cycles, NXP
helps you with this portal to simplify your design.
- NXP NFC controller PN544 for mobile phones and portable equipment: Industry-leading, 2nd- generation NFC controller (pdf) (2013-05-02)
- Improving Radio Frequency IDentification system; RFID Reference Design Center (pdf) (2008-03-01)
- IDeal opportunities for distributors; Get inside the identification market with the industry leader (pdf) (2007-10-01)
- NXP 1080p/60 High Profile H.264 IP Camera Products ASC884xA and ASC885xA (pdf) (2013-03-08)
- Application guide: Flat-panel TV sets (pdf) (2012-03-13)
- Smart solutions for smart services; Identification product range (pdf) (2010-11-19)
- Technical Identification Trainings 2013 (pdf) (2013-04-25)
Training & events
|Type number||Description||Status||Quick access|
|CLEV663||Contactless reader evaluation board||Order demo boards|
|CLEV663B||CLRC663 reader board stacked on top of LPC-Link board supporting NXP's ARM-based microcontrollers||Order demo boards|
|MFEV700||PEGODA Contactless Smart Card Reader based on CL RC632||Order demo boards|
|MFEV710||Contactless Smart Card Reader based on MF RC523||Order demo boards|
|OM5597||Point of Sales Reference Design||Order demo boards|
|PNEV512B||PN512 reader board||Order demo boards|
|PREV601||Board implements a PRH601 including matched antenna for 13.56MHz.|