Our class-D amplifiers combine high reliability with genuine affordability, and add meaningful features that improve performance. A complete range is available from 0.4 W up to 200 W.
Using a practically inaudible automatic power reduction scheme, our Class-D amplifiers avoid over-temperature conditions and, as a result, have no audio holes under every condition.
Pin-to-pin compatibility within each family means you get the most practical solutions, while low-cost, single-layer PCB reference designs ensure optimal performance for EMC.
- Implementation of advanced protections prevents audio-holes and pop noise
- Audiophile sound quality
- Audio amplifiers with analogue inputs and digital inputs available
- Lowest power consumption
- Closed loop topology supports low-cost (weak) power supplies
- Pin-to-pin compatible families
- Packages available that enable single layer PCB designs for home theatre and active speaker applications
- Wide package range supports designs that are optimized on cost while securing best performance
- Low PPM rates, enhanced robustness
- Portable audio
- Mobile phones
- Flatscreen TV
- Active / multimedia speakers and docking stations
- Home theatre systems and AV receivers