This board is no longer in production. The FRDM-FXS-MULT2-B is available for order. Alternative ordering options include: FRDM-STBC-AGM01 , FRDM-K64F-AGM01 and FRDM-K22F-AGM01. For additional information, please contact NXP Sales and Marketing.
The FRDM-FXS-MULTI-B is a sensor expansion board for the MMA8652FC accelerometer,
MAG3110 3-axis magnetometer,
MPL3115A2 pressure sensor,
FXOS8700CQ 6-axis sensor,
MMA955xL sensing platform and the FXAS21000 gyroscope (superseded by FXAS21002C).
The FRDM-FXS-MULTI-B is the first of its kind, offering 12-axis sensing, wireless with Bluetooth and the compatible Android™ app, the NXP
Sensor Fusion Toolbox. This board is also compatible with NXP’s Intelligent Sensing Framework (ISF).
Devices on the Board
- FXLS8471Q: ±2g/±4g/±8g, Low g, 14-Bit Digital Accelerometer
- MMA8652FC: ±2g/±4g/±8g, Low g, 12-Bit Digital Accelerometer
- FXOS8700CQ: Digital Sensor - 3D Accelerometer (±2g/±4g/±8g) + 3D Magnetometer
- MAG3110: NXP High Accuracy, 3D Magnetometer
- MMA955xL: NXP Motion Sensing Platform
- MPL3115A2: 50 to 110kPa, Absolute Digital Pressure Sensor
- FXAS21000: NXP 3-Axis Digital Gyroscope (superseded by FXAS21002C)