The MCUXpresso Secure Provisioning Tool is a desktop application with graphic UI and command-line interface used to generate keys and certificates, prepare secure bootable binary images, provision a device and securely program an image into the device. This series of videos covers the basic getting started aspects of the tools with a live demonstration of the tool showcasing a variety of provisioning types and boot devices available on the i.MX RT1060 evaluation kit.
What You Will Learn
- Introduction to the MCUXpresso Secure Provisioning Tool
- Programming an unsigned development image into external flash (XiP)
- Programming an authenticated image into external flash (XiP)
- Programming an encrypted image into external flash (executing in internal RAM)
- Programming an encrypted image on to a microSD card (executing from external SDRAM)
MCUXpresso SW and Tool Product Marketer, NXP Semiconductors