Motion control is a crucial technological foundation for several automotive and industrial applications; its market is projected to reach $27.99B USD by 2026. Requirements might differ in power ranges, safety, performance expectations and system costs that prevent a unified solution. Automotive motor control, which starts at body segment and ends with powertrain systems, brings up a different level of complexity.
Learn how to simplify your motor control application development using dedicated motor control libraries. The NXP motor control solutions offer a cost-effective and energy-efficient strategy that helps you to simplify the development process for automotive applications while reducing the time-to-market.
What You Will Learn
- Get an overview of the comprehensive NXP motor control solutions portfolio: robust hardware, reliable software and available support ecosystem.
- Streamline your motor control application development using reliable software toolchain solutions and libraries, targeting a wide variety of automotive applications.
- Understand the benefits of using the NXP motor control software ecosystem on different automotive motor control use cases.
- Automotive Motor Control - Market Trend
- NXP Product Overview
- Motor Control Line-up
- MCU Overview
- Motor Control Modules
- Motor Control Solution Offering