The NXP analog product development boards provide an easy-to-use platform for evaluating NXP products. The boards support a range of analog, mixed-signal and power solutions. They incorporate monolithic integrated circuits and system-in-package devices that use proven high-volume technology. NXP products offer longer battery life, a smaller form factor, reduced component counts, lower cost and improved performance in powering state-of-the-art systems.
This page will guide you through the process of setting up and using the FRDM- HB2002ESEVM evaluation board.
1.1 Kit Contents/Packing List
The FRDM-HB2002ESEVM contents include:
- Assembled and tested FRDM-HB2002ESEVM and preprogrammed FRDM-KL25Z microcontroller board in an anti-static bag
- USB standard A (male) to mini-B (male) cable
- Quick start guide
1.2 Additional Hardware
In addition to the kit contents, the following hardware is necessary or beneficial when working with this kit.
- DC power supply: 5.0 V to 40 V with up to 20 A current handling capability, depending on motor requirements
- 3/16-inch blade screwdriver for connecting the cables
- Typical loads (brushed DC motor, power resistors or inductive load with up to 5.0 A and 28 V operation)
- Function generator (optional)
1.3 Windows PC Workstation
This evaluation board requires a Windows PC workstation. Meeting these minimum specifications should produce great results when working with this evaluation board.
- USB-enabled computer with Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
Installing software is necessary to work with this evaluation board. All listed software is available on the evaluation board's information page at http://www.nxp.com/FRDMHB2002ESEVM.
- SPI Generator (SPIGen) software, version 7.1.8 or later, a Graphical User Interface (GUI)
Note: Software must be installed in a specific order. See Configuring the hardware.