The NXP analog product development boards provide an easy-to-use platform for evaluating NXP products. The boards support a range of analog, mixed-signal and power solutions. They incorporate monolithic integrated circuits and system-in-package devices that use proven high-volume technology. NXP products offer longer battery life, a smaller form factor, reduced component counts, lower cost and improved performance in powering state-of-the-art systems.
This page will guide you through the process of setting up and using FS45xx/FS65xx evaluation boards.
1.1 Kit Contents/Packing List
The kit contents include:
- Assembled and tested evaluation boards/modules in anti-static bag
- Connector, terminal block plug, 2 pos., str. 3.81 mm
- Connector, terminal block plug, 10 pos., str. 3.81 mm
- Cable, assy, USB-STD A to USB-B-mini 3.0 ft.
- Quick start guide
1.2 Additional Hardware
In addition to the kit contents, the following hardware is necessary or beneficial when working with this kit.
- Power supply with a range of 8.0 V to 40 V and a current limit set initially to 2.0 A
- Standard A plug to Mini-B plug USB cable
1.3 Windows PC Workstation
This evaluation board requires a Windows PC workstation. Meeting these minimum specifications should produce great results when working with this evaluation board.
- USB-enabled computer with Windows 7 or Windows 10
Installing software is necessary to work with this evaluation board.
- FlexGUI graphical user interface available at FLEXGUI
- FlexGUI register definition XML file