The SAF3560 is a digital radio processor that demodulates and processes digital terrestrial baseband signals, such as HD Radio signals, into audio signals and digital data signals.
Major benefits of terrestrial radio processor systems with SAF3560 are:
- Compatibility with conventional baseband radio reception ICs
- Dramatically improved reception and sound quality
- CD-sound quality without noise, interference and multipath fading for FM
- Providing new data services
- HD Radio reception including audio processing
- Voltage partitioning of I/Os
- Available in both LFBGA and HLQFP packages
System designers can add digital terrestrial radio capability in a simple and inexpensive way through the SAF3560. The SAF3560 decodes digital radio input to provide digital audio and also processes digital data. Multiple interfaces give flexibility while integrating the SAF3560 into the receiver system.
IMPORTANT: For additional information and sample availability, contact your local Sales Office or Authorized Distributor.