Archived content is no longer updated and is made available for historical reference only.
The TDA3617 is a multiple output voltage regulator with three independent regulators. It contains:
- Three fixed voltage regulators with foldback current protection (regulators 1, 2 and 3)
- A supply pin that can withstand load dump pulses and negative supply voltages
- Independent enable inputs for regulators 1, 2 and 3
- Local temperature protection for regulator 3
- A hold output that can be used to interface with a microprocessor. The hold indicates that the selected output voltages are available and within their ranges.