The BlueBoard-LPC11U37 from NGX features LPC11U37, a NXP® Arm® Cortex®-M0 microcontroller with:
- A USB 2.0 full-speed device controller
- 128 KB of internal flash
- 10 KB SRAM and 4 KB EEPROM
- Operates at CPU frequencies of up to 50 MHz
- In-System Programming (ISP) and In-Application Programming (IAP) via on-chip bootloader software
- Fast-mode Plus I²C-bus interface
- RS-485/EIA-485 USART with support for synchronous mode and smart card interface
- Two SSP interfaces
- Four general purpose counter/timers
- A 10-bit ADC
- Up to 40 general purpose I/O pins.
This board is discontinued. TheLPCXpresso LPC11U37H I/O Handler with Link2OBD (OM13062) or LPCXpresso board for LPC11U37H (OM13074) can be used as an alternative.