Archived content is no longer updated and is made available for historical reference only.
- On-chip mixing of digital video data and analog RGB signals
- Supports video input format of YUV 4 :2 :2, 4 :1 :1, 2 :1 :1 and RGB 5 :6 :5
- Video input rate up to 66 MHz
- Allows for both binary and twos complement video input data
- Triple 8-bit DACs for video output
- Built-in voltage output amplifier
- Provides keying control with external key and internal 8-bit, 2 x 8-bit and 3 x 8-bit pixel colour key
- Programmable via the I²C-bus
- 5 V CMOS device; HTQFP48 package.