System basis chips, including our UJA107xA, UJA106x and TJA1028, offer a compact and scalable solution for today’s automotive control units.
Interface and connectivity
Let your Automotive Electronics do the talking...
Key features and benefits
- Low battery operation for start stop systems and HEV cars
- Reduce size and power consumption
- Low standby and sleep mode current
- Fully compliant to LIN and CAN industry standards
- Flexible number of integrated LIN and CAN transceivers
- Pin compatibility amongst all family members
- Reduced system cost through low component count and less PCB space
- Excellent EMC and ESD performance meeting major car OEM requirements
- Body control units
- HVAC systems
- Transmission control units
- Door control units
Design tools & Assets
A central place for your design support and tooling.
For today´s short product development cycles, NXP
helps you with this portal to simplify your design.
- High-speed CAN/dual LIN core system basis chip (pdf) (2011-01-28)
- Latest SBCs make automotive networked ECUs more flexible, more scalable; NXP system basis chip family UJA107xA (pdf) (2010-06-01)
- Taking the complexity out of automotive networking; Fail-Safe System Basis Chips UJA106x (pdf) (2009-06-01)
- UJA1078A,高速CAN/ デュアルLIN コアシステムベースチップ,データシート (pdf) (2012-05-08)