Now start embedded application development.
5.2 Product summary
The product summary page provides an overview of the product features, and some quick links to help you get started. PF1550 is located at
5.3 Tool summary page
The overview tab provides an overview of the device, product features, a description of the kit contents, a list of (and links to) supported devices, list of (and links to) any
related products and a Get Started section.
- On the Overview tab, locate the Jump To navigation feature on the left side of the window.
- Select the Get Started link, review each entry and download an entry by clicking on the title.
After reviewing the Overview tab, visit the other product related tabs for additional information:
- Documentation: download current documentation
- Software & Tools: download current hardware and software tools / Drivers
- Buy/Parametrics: purchase the product and view the product parametrics
After downloading files, review each file, including the user guide which includes setup instructions.
- Build package: the bill of materials (BOM) and supporting schematics are also available for download in the Get Started section of the Overview tab.
5.4 For the entire solution
In addition to our
PF1550 Power Management Integrated Circuit (PMIC) for low power application processors page you may also want to visit:
Analog Expert Software and Tools
5.5 BUY the BOARD
FRDM-PF1550EVM, PF1550 Evaluation Board for low power application processors