The NXP analog product development boards provide an easy-to-use platform for
evaluating NXP products. The boards support a range of analog, mixed-signal, and power solutions.
They incorporate monolithic integrated circuits and system-in-package devices that use proven
high-volume technology. NXP products offer longer battery life, a smaller form factor, reduced
component counts, lower cost, and improved performance in powering state-of-the-art systems.
This page will guide you through the process of setting up and using the
1.1 Kit contents/packing list
The RDGD3100I3PH5EVB contents include:
- Assembled and tested RDGD3100I3PH5EVB (three-phase inverter populated with
5.0 V compatible gate driver devices) board in an anti-static bag
- One PCIe cable (S32SDEV-CON18) for connection to MCU board (MPC5777C- DEVB or MPC5744P)
- Quick Start Guide
1.2 Additional hardware
In addition to the kit contents, the following hardware is necessary or beneficial when working with this kit.
- Microcontroller for SPI communication
- IGBT module Infineon HP Drive
- DC link capacitor that is compatible with IGBT part FS820R08A6P2B
- HV power supply with protection shield and hearing protection
- Current sensors for monitoring each phase current
- 12 V, 1.0 A DC power supply
- TEK MSO 4054 500 MHz 2.5 GS/s 4-channel oscilloscope
1.3 Windows PC workstation
This reference design requires a Windows PC workstation. Meeting these minimum
specifications should produce great results when working with this reference design.
- USB-enabled computer with Windows 7 or Windows 10