Out of the Box
The NXP analog product development boards provide an easy-to-use platform for evaluating NXP products. The boards support a range of analog, mixed-signal and power solutions. They incorporate monolithic integrated circuits and system-in-package devices that use proven high-volume technology. NXP products offer longer battery life, a smaller form factor, reduced component counts, lower cost and improved performance in powering state-of-the-art systems.
This page will guide you through the process of setting up and using the FRDMDUALK3664EVB board.
1.1 Kit Content and Packing List
The FRDMDUALK3664EVB contents include:
- Assembled and tested evaluation board/module in anti-static bag
- 50 cm transformer physical layer (TPL) bus cable
- Quick start guide
1.2 Additional Hardware
In addition to the kit contents, the following hardware is necessary or beneficial when working with this board.
- Use with the S32K3x4EVB-Q172 (recommended)
- Use with other microcontroller platform (requires breadboard design)
- Use as standalone EVB, requires 5.0 V, 200 mA power supply (optional 3.3 V power supply 200 mA) and signal stimulation with signal generator