The NXP analog product development boards provide an easy-to-use platform for evaluating NXP products. The boards support a range of analog, mixed-signal and power solutions. They incorporate monolithic integrated circuits and system-in-package devices that use proven high-volume technology. NXP products offer longer battery life, a smaller form factor, reduced component counts, lower cost and improved performance in powering state-of-the-art systems.
This page will guide you through the process of setting up and using the PCA9450AAEVK evaluation board.
1.1 Kit contents/packing list
The PCA9450AA-EVK contents include:
- Assembled and tested evaluation board in an anti-static bag
- Cable, USB 2.0 to MPSSE, 30 Mbps, 10 Pole, 0.5M, 3.3 V
- Quick start guide
1.2 Minimum System Requirements
There are three evaluation boards for the PCA9450 family device: PCA9450AA-EVK, PCA9450B-EVK and PCA9450C-EVK.
- 1x PCA9450 evaluation board, which allows easy evaluation on function and features
- 1x Interface (FTDI C232HM-EDHSL-0) cable, serves as a USB to I2C-bus interface between the computer and the PCA9450 evaluation board
- A Windows-based Graphic User Interface (GUI) provides a user-friendly interface to program on-chip I2C registers to exercise the feature on PCA9450