Archived content is no longer updated and is made available for historical reference only.
The NXP® BC3770 is a fully programmable switching charger with dual-path output for single-cell Li-Ion and Li-Polymer battery. The dual-path output allows mobile applications with a fully discharged battery to boot up the system.
- High efficiency and switch-mode operation reduces heat dissipation and allows for higher current capability for a given package size
- Single input with a 20 V withstanding input and charges the battery with an input current up to 2 A
- Charging parameters and operating modes are fully programmable over an I2C Interface that operates up to 400 kHz
- Highly integrated featuring OVP and Power FETs
- Supports 1.5 MHz switching capabilities
- Processor Expert® software for BC3770 Battery Charger with example projects