The NXP® 12XS2 eXtreme switch family consists of very low RDSON devices in single or dual high side configuration to replace electromechanical relays or discrete devices in power management applications and DC motor control.
- Designed for harsh environments and includes self-recovery features
- Suitable for loads with high inrush current, as well as motors and all types of resistive and inductive loads
- Programming, control and diagnostics are implemented via the serial peripheral interface
- A dedicated parallel input is available for alternate and pulse-width modulation control of the output
- Packaged in a power enhanced 16-lead PQFN, 12x12 mm package