The NXP® MC34SB0800 Octal Valve and Pump Controller System on Chip consists of four low-side drivers regulated and four low-side drivers digitals, plus a high side to control a DC motor.
- Suitable for loads with high inrush current and allows driving to high frequency (up to 5 kHz)
- With SPI communication, you can perform control and diagnostic functions directly on the chip
- Designed for harsh environments and includes self-recovery features due to the embedded supervision that allows extensive safety monitoring
- A predriver MOSFET increases safety by turning off all valves in the event of any issue
- Ideal solution to drive hydraulic or pneumatic valves without "smart electronics"
- Processor Expert® component Valve Driver and Embedded Software Valve Driver enables rapid embedded application development.