Out of the Box
NXP analog product development boards provide an easy-to-use platform for evaluating NXP products. The boards support a range of analog, mixed-signal and power
solutions. They incorporate monolithic integrated circuits and system-in-package devices that use proven high-volume technology. NXP products offer longer battery life,
a smaller form factor, reduced component counts, lower cost and improved performance in powering state-of-the-art systems.
This page will guide you through the process of setting up and using the KITFS86TRKFRDMEM board.
1.1 Kit Contents/Packing List
The KITFS86TRKFRDMEM kit contents include:
- Assembled and tested KITFS86TRKFRDMEM connected to a FRDM-KL25Z in an anti-static bag
- 3.0 ft USB-STD A to USB-B-mini cable
- One connector, terminal block plug, 2 pos., str. 3.81 mm
- Two connectors, terminal block plug, 3 pos., str. 3.81 mm
- One connector, terminal block plug, 4 pos., str. 3.81 mm
- Jumpers mounted on board
- Quick Start Guide
1.2 Additional Hardware
In addition to the kit contents, the following hardware is necessary or beneficial when working with this kit.
- Power supply with a range of 8.0 V to 60 V and a current limit set initially to 1.0 A (maximum current consumption can be up to 15 A)
1.3 Windows PC Workstation
This reference design requires a Windows PC workstation. Meeting these minimum specifications should produce great results when working with this evaluation board.
- USB-enabled computer with Windows 7 or Windows 10