Archived content is no longer updated and is made available for historical reference only.
NXP Semiconductors has developed the MIFARE MF1S503x to be used in a contactless smart
card according to ISO/IEC 14443 Type A.
The MIFARE MF1S503x IC is used in applications like public transport ticketing and can
also be used for various other applications.
An intelligent anti-collision function allows to operate more than one card in the field
simultaneously. The anticollision algorithm selects each card individually and ensures
that the execution of a transaction with a selected card is performed correctly without
interference from another card in the field.
Simple integration and user convenience
The MF1S503x is designed for simple integration and user convenience which allows
complete ticketing transactions to be handled in less than 100 ms.
- Manufacturer programmed 4 byte Non-Unique IDentifier (NUID) for each
- Mutual three pass authentication (ISO/IEC DIS 9798-2)
- Individual set of two keys per sector to support multi-application with key
- Die on wafer, bumped die on wafer
- MOA2, MOA4, MOA8 and MOB6 contactless module