Archived content is no longer updated and is made available for historical reference only.
The NXP® CRTouch is a capacitive and resistive touch-sensing platform and a Ready Play® Solution that integrates functionality to different applications, simplifying the design cycle and enabling scalability in applications and systems.
- Add features while reducing development cost
- Enables resistive touch screens to handle basic gesture recognition
- Allows also the addition of up to four capacitive electrodes to a system
- Supports 4- and 5-wire touch screens and communicates over UART and IIC communication protocols
- Reduces space, software development cost and time to market