The NXP® MC33932 has two independent monolithic H-Bridge power ICs in a robust thermally enhanced package.
- Designed primarily for automotive electronic throttle control, but are applicable to any low-voltage DC servo motor control application within the current and voltage limits stated in this specification
- Each H-bridge in the MC33932 is able to control inductive loads with currents up to 5.0 A peak
- RMS current capability is subject to the degree of heatsinking provided to the device package
- Internal peak-current limiting (regulation) is activated at load currents above 6.5 A ± 1.5 A.
- Output loads can be pulse width modulated at frequencies up to 11 kHz
- Processor Expert® component for medium voltage H-Bridge products enables rapid embedded application development.
View internal diagram