The NXP® MC34937A is a field effect transistor (FET) pre-driver designed for three-phase motor control and similar applications.
- The integrated circuit (IC) uses SMARTMOS® technology
- The IC contains three high side FET pre-drivers and three low side FET pre-drivers
- Three external bootstrap capacitors provide gate charge to the high side FETs
- The IC interfaces to a MCU via six direct input control signals, a SPI port for device setup and fault detection, an asynchronous reset, an interrupt and two enable signals
- Both 5 and 3 V logic level inputs are accepted and 5 V logic level outputs are provided