The NXP analog product development boards provide an easy-to-use platform for
evaluating NXP products. The boards support a range of analog, mixed-signal and
power solutions. They incorporate monolithic integrated circuits and system-in-package
devices that use proven high-volume technology. NXP products offer longer battery life, a
smaller form factor, reduced component counts, lower cost and improved performance in
powering state-of-the-art systems.
This page will guide you through the process of setting up and using the
KITVR5510SKTEVM evaluation board.
1.1 Kit Contents/packing List
The KITVR5510SKTEVM contents include:
- Assembled and tested KITVR5510SKTEVM connected to FRDM-K82F in an anti-static bag
- 2.6 ft USB-STD A to USB-B-micro cable
- Quick Start Guide
1.2 Additional Hardware
In addition to the kit contents, the following hardware is necessary or beneficial when working with this kit.
- Power supply with a range of 5.0 V to 24.0 V and current limit set initially to 100 mA
- Two power supply cables with banana connectors at one end
1.3 Windows PC Workstation
This evaluation board requires a Windows PC workstation. Meeting these minimum specifications should produce great results when working with this evaluation board.
- USB-enabled computer with Windows 7 or Windows 10
Installing software is necessary to work with this evaluation board. All listed software
is available on the evaluation board's information page at KITVR5510SKTEVM page.
NXP_GUI_ PR_4.1.0: software interface GUI, tool to configure OTP, generate debug and OTP scripts debug and OTP scripts.