1. Out of the Box
The NXP analog product development boards provide an easy-to-use platform for evaluating NXP products. The boards support a range of analog, mixed-signal and power
solutions. They incorporate monolithic integrated circuits and system-in-package devices that use proven high-volume technology. NXP products offer longer battery life,
a smaller form factor, reduced component counts, lower cost and improved performance in powering state-of-the-art systems.
This page will guide you through the process of setting up and using the TJA1103SDB board.
1.1 Kit Content and Packing List
The TJA1103SDB contents include:
- Board: TJA1103SDB rev B
- Cable: UTP with 2x MATEnet connectors
- Standoff: 2x 12mm attached to board
1.2 Additional Hardware
A host platform that is necessary for the operation of this board is not included.
Selection of boards supported by TJA1103SDB:
- S32K148-Q176 general-purpose evaluation board
- S32K3X4EVB-Q172 general-purpose development board
- S32G2 vehicle networking evaluation board
- i.MX 8QuadXPlus multisensory enablement kit (MEK)
Device drivers for the TJA1103A 100BASE-T1 Automotive Ethernet PHY are available as Linux drivers and real-time drivers integrated in S32SDK. Depending on the host
board used it can be found as add-ons to the respective software development kits.