1. Out of the Box
1.1 Out of the Box
The NXP analog product development boards provide an easy-to-use platform for evaluating NXP products. The boards support a range of analog, mixed-signal and power solutions. They incorporate monolithic integrated circuits and system-in-package devices that use proven high-volume technology. NXP products offer longer battery life, a smaller form factor, reduced component counts, lower cost and improved performance in powering state-of-the-art systems.
This page will guide you through the process of setting up and using the UCANS32K1SCT demo kit.
1.2 Kit Content and Packing List
The UCANS32K1SCT contents include:
- Assembled and tested demo kit and accessories in antistatic bag
- Quick Start Guide
1.3 Additional Hardware
- Micro USB cable (required for powering the demo kit)
- CAN FD analyzer (recommended), for example, the CAN FD adapter PCAN-USB FD
- PC with Windows OS, for example, Win 7 or later (optional)
Basic understanding of CAN communication and protocol is required.
1.5 Static Handling Requirements
1.6 Minimum System Requirements
For playing the pre-installed Secure CAN demo scenarios, it is highly recommended to use a Windows PC. The PC should be running Windows 7 or higher.
Installing software is necessary to work with this demo kit.
- A serial communication console application, for example: PuTTY
- FTDI VCP driver
- A CAN FD analyzer application, for example: PCAN-VIEW