The NXP® MC33810 is an eight channel output driver IC intended for automotive engine control applications.
- The IC consists of four integrated low side drivers and four low side gate pre-drivers
- The low side drivers are suitable for driving fuel injectors, solenoids, lamps, and relays
- The four gate pre-drivers can function either as ignition IGBT gate pre-drivers or as general purpose MOSFET gate pre-drivers
- When configured as a general purpose gate pre-driver, the MC33810 provides external MOSFETs with short circuit protection, inductive flyback protection and diagnostics
- Packaged in a 32 pin (0.65mm pitch) exposed pad SOIC.