The NXP analog product development boards provide an easy-to-use platform for evaluating NXP products. The boards support a range of analog, mixed-signal and power solutions. They incorporate monolithic integrated circuits and system-in-package devices that use proven high-volume technology. NXP products offer longer battery life, a smaller form factor, reduced component counts, lower cost, and improved performance in powering state-of-the-art systems.
This page will guide you through learning about how to set up the RD33771CNTREVM board.
1.1 Kit Contents/Packing List
The RD33771CNTREVM contents include:
- Assembled and tested RD33771CNTREVM board in an anti-static bag
- High voltage cable with battery simulator board: BATTDEV-CON24
- Cable Assy, 22 AWG (red) L 200 mm, 8 pin W/1 crimp terminals
- Cable Assy, CAN twist L 500 mm, 3 pin W/2 crimp terminals
- Standoff, female/male, M3×20 mm nylon
- Fastener, nut, hex, nylon, M3
- Fastener, standoff M3×20 mm hex 5 mm male/female stainless
- Fastener, nut M3-.5 hex SS machined
- Quick Start Guide
1.2 Additional Hardware
In addition to the kit contents, the following hardware is necessary or beneficial when working with this kit.
- Power supply 12 VDC with current capability 500 mA
- Power supply 10 to 50 VDC with current capability 500 mA or a 7-to-14-cell battery pack
- USB Multilink FX debug probe
1.3 Windows PC Workstation
This reference design requires a Windows PC workstation. Meeting these minimum specifications should produce great results when working with this reference design.
- Windows 10, Windows XP, Windows 7, or Vista in 32- or 64-bit version