The NXP analog product development boards provide an easy-to-use platform for evaluating NXP products. The boards support a range of analog, mixed-signal and power solutions. They incorporate monolithic integrated circuits and system-in-package devices that use proven high-volume technology. NXP products offer longer battery life, a smaller form factor, reduced component counts, lower cost and improved performance in powering state-of-the-art systems.
This page will guide you through the process of setting up and using the KITPF502XSKTEVM evaluation board.
1.1 Kit contents/packing list
The KITPF502XSKTEVM contents include:
- Assembled and tested KITPF502XSKTEVM connected to FRDM-KL25Z in an anti-static bag
- 3.0 ft USB-STD A to USB-B-mini cable
- Quick start guide
1.2 Additional hardware
In addition to the kit contents, the following hardware is necessary or beneficial when working with this kit.
- Power supply with a range of 2.5 V to 6.0 V and current limit set initially to 100 mA
1.3 Windows PC workstation
This evaluation board requires a Windows PC workstation. Meeting these minimum specifications should produce great results when working with this kit.
- USB-enabled computer with Windows 7 or Windows 10
Installing software is necessary to work with this evaluation board.
- NXP_GUI_ PR_1.0: software interface GUI, tool to configure OTP, generate TBB and OTP scripts