The MPXHZ6130A series sensor integrates on-chip, bipolar op amp circuitry and thin film resistor networks to provide a high output signal and temperature compensation for automotive, aviation, and industrial applications.
- Provides a piezoresistive transducer with state-of-the-art, monolithic, signal-conditioned, silicon pressure sensing
- Combines advanced micromachining techniques, thin-film metallization, and bipolar semiconductor processing
- Resists high-humidity conditions as well as common automotive media
- Delivers high reliability of on-chip integration in a small form factor
- Presents a logical and economical choice for system designs