Drones and other UAVs provide a fresh, exciting look at the world by allowing us to see places that were once impossible to view. NXP elevates this drone experience and opens the door to more UAV applications by placing the world’s most complete portfolio of drone technologies in the hands of developers.
We’re proud of our heritage as a trusted leader in automotive, radar, aerospace, RF, security, motor control, and battery management systems. To advance drone performance and uncover more practical uses for UAV technology, we draw on this vast background and create strong semiconductor technology solutions for every aspect of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS).
- MCUs and MEMS sensors for flight controllers
- Advanced multicore MPUs for vision and radar processing systems
- Brushless DC motor control solutions including field-oriented control
- Analog battery management, wireless charging, and power supply
- Rugged automotive CAN-bus and 2wire AVB Ethernet transceivers
- Vehicle-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2X) technology
- Security, authentication, and inventory management using NFC and RFID
- Rich supporting hardware and software ecosystem