Learn More About Our Sustainability Journey
Each issue aims to answer how NXP will continue to help enable a world that is not only smarter, but more sustainable overall.
The People Issue
In this issue we focus on people and our commitment to improving people’s lives around the world, through technology. It is a journey of continuous improvement and dedication to sustainability.
- A Smarter, More Sustainable World for All: How NXP is shifting this traditional data networking model through the innovation of edge computing solutions
- Uncovering Unconscious Bias: Everyone has biases. Its impact on the workplace, and the opportunity to address it and enable our people to perform at their best
- NXP On the Farm: How NXP’s products and technologies can make farming more sustainable by helping increase production and lower costs
- Protecting Human Rights in Times of Change: A celebration of the UN’s Human Rights Day
- Innovation for Public Good: How NXP’s Public Cooperation Programs (PCP) team draws on the company’s expertise and resources to participate in projects worldwide
The Electrification Issue
In this issue we explore the revolution underway in electric transportation and how NXP’s smart and secure technologies will help redefine the future.
Building the Future of Electric Transportation: Transformation to vehicle electrification starts with battery-powered vehicles.
Engaging our Teams through Inclusion Insights: Culture change happens over time and requires intent and observed behavioral changes.
Recycling and Reuse: NXP’s manufacturing facilities in Austin creates opportunity to divert material from landfill.
Building the Bio-IoT: NXP innovates to harvest electricity from alternative renewables.
Solutions for a Smarter, More Sustainable World: Smart wearable tech requires low-power solutions such as the i.MX RT Crossover MCUs.
NXP’s CSR in 2021: NXP’s sustainability performance in 2021 demonstrates our ongoing efforts to enable a safer and more sustainable word.
Innovation for Public Good: Highlights from NXP’s Public Cooperation Programs team include better batteries, cybersecurity architecture and trustworthy AI.
Sustainability from Startups: NXP sponsors the Extreme Tech Challenge, a competition with a focus on empowering startups.
The Inaugural Issue
In this first issue we explore our sustainability efforts that are part of what we do at NXP every day.
NXP Pushes Ahead on Green Tech: Our ECO-Products team takes proactive measures to ensure today’s new technology can be incorporated into future green technology.
Building Green From the Ground Up: NXP’s new fab in Toulouse is more sustainable by design.
Leadership in Responsible Minerals Sourcing: NXP’s goals go beyond compliance and seek to create better social and economic conditions for mine works and communities.
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion Journey: Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion fuels innovation, creativity and better decision making.
COVID-19 Response: Early, Global and Employee-Focused: Our pandemic preparedness plan provides the framework to not only preserve business but make it even stronger.