The NCx3310 is a versatile tag IC offering a wide variety of features to address multiple automotive applications.
NCx3310 allows for implementing a cost-effective NFC interface with a wired host interface that is configurable as an
I2C leader/follower for automotive use cases. It is an NFC Forum-compliant contactless tag that can be
read and written by an NFC-enabled device at close range and by an ISO/IEC 15693-enabled industrial reader over a
NCx3310 Automotive Tag offers:
- Reading distance: >5 cm with mobile phones and >60 cm with long-range readers
- Zero-power readout of an I2C sensor
- Energy-efficient design with reduced bill of materials
- Long battery life due to low standby current and hard power-down pin
- Antenna size reduction by a factor of 40 in active load modulation (ALM), same read range as in passive load
Please send us an email to request product
support packages for this product.
Once you have your activation code, please see how to register and activate software