The NXP analog product development boards provide an easy-to-use platform for evaluating NXP products. The boards support a range of analog, mixed-signal and power solutions. They incorporate monolithic integrated circuits and system-in-package devices that use proven high-volume technology. NXP products offer a smaller form factor, reduced component counts, lower cost and improved performance in powering state-of- the-art systems.
This page will guide you through the process of setting up and using the TEA2016DB1519 demo board.
1.1 Kit Contents
- TEA2016DB1519v2 240W 12 V 20 A demo board
1.2 Required Equipment
- AC mains source
- Power analyzer (optional)
- Electronic load (minimum: 20 A at 12 V)
- Oscilloscope for observing operation behavior
- Windows PC with USB for parameter modifications via software and interface
- TEA2016DB1514v2 USB-I2C interface board (RDK01DB1563 kit, optional)
1.3 Windows PC Workstation
- PC with windows. Software tested for Windows 7 and Windows 10 but also works on XP, Vista and Windows 8
- 64bit and 32bit versions of Ringo software available for download:
1.4 User Manuals
Refer to UM11234, UM11235, UM11527 and Ringo software package for additional details on the featured components and board configuration.
The Ringo software package contains documents, videos and tools.