The NXP® MC33999 is a 16-output low-side switch with a 24-bit serial input control, designed for a variety of applications including inductive, incandescent, and LED loads.
- The SPI provides both input control and diagnostic readout
- Eight parallel inputs are also provided for direct PWM control of 8 dedicated outputs
- An output programmable PWM input provides PWM of any combination of outputs
- A dedicated reset input provides the ability to clear all internal registers and turn all outputs off
- Interfaces with MCUs and compatible with both 3.3 V and 5 V CMOS logic levels
- Serves as a bus expander and buffer with fault management features, reducing the MCU fault management burden