Out of the Box
The NXP analog product development boards provide an easy-to-use platform for evaluating NXP products. The boards support a range of analog, mixed-signal and power solutions. They incorporate monolithic integrated circuits and system-in-package devices that use proven high-volume technology. NXP products offer longer battery life, a smaller form factor, reduced component counts, lower cost and improved performance in powering state-of-the-art systems.
This page will guide you through the process of setting up and using the KITPF5200FRDMEVM board.
1.1 Kit Contents/Packing List
The KITPF5200FRDMEVM contents include:
- Assembled and tested evaluation board and preprogrammed FRDM-KL25Z microcontroller board in an anti-static bag
- 3.0 ft USB-STD A to USB-B-mini cable
- Jumpers mounted on board
- PF52 part soldered on top
- Quick Start Guide
1.2 Additional Hardware
In addition to the kit contents, the following hardware is necessary or beneficial when working with this kit.
- Power supply with a range of 3.3 V to 5.0 V. Current limit depends of the use case, but a 4.0 A current limit supports all use cases.
1.3 Windows PC Workstation
This reference design requires a Windows PC workstation. Meeting these minimum specifications should produce great results when working with this evaluation board.
- USB-enabled computer with Windows 7 or Windows 10
Installing software is necessary to work with this evaluation board. All listed software is available on the evaluation board's information page at http://www.nxp.com/KITPF5200FRDMEVM
- PF5200 NXP GUI installation package