The UCODE 7xm series is the latest generation of NXP’s memory UHF tag ICs. With its read range, the UCODE 7xm is suited for applications which require high read range and also demanding an extended user memory to store data specific to customer or products. UCODE 7xm offers an user memory of 1-kbit, whereas UCODE 7xm+ supports 2-kbit user memory and a 384-bit digital signature.
Both products incorporate features known from UCODE 7 like pre-serialization, tag power indicator as well as the product status flag.
There are numbers of applications where the combination of high read range and user memory is needed, such as:
- Inventory and supply chain management
- Process optimization (e.g in the automotive industry)
- Brand protection/authentication (e.g. expensive wines or branded luxury fashion items)
- Automatic vehicle ID where no cryptography is required
- Asset tracking (e.g. for high value assets)