The Freedom KL25Z is an ultra-low-cost development platform for Kinetis® L Series KL1x (KL14/15) and KL2x (KL24/25) MCUs built on Arm® Cortex®-M0+ processor.
- Features include easy access to MCU I/O, battery-ready, low-power operation, a standards-based form factor with
expansion board options and a built-in debug interface for flash programming and run-control.
- The FRDM-KL25Z is supported by a range of NXP® and third-party development software.
- You can now use mbed.org at no charge, with full access to
the online SDK, tools, reusable code—which
means no downloads, installations or licenses—and an active community of developers.
- Processor Expert® component for low
H-Bridge products enables rapid embedded application development.
- The FRDM-KL25Z is supported by Zephyr OS for developing the Internet of Things with a free, open-source embedded operating system. Click here to learn more.