The PN7462 family offers an all-in-one solution with a microcontroller, full NFC capability, a contact smart card reader, and software - all on a single chip! It is the ideal solution for physical access control, USB NFC readers, home banking, gaming, and any device requiring high integration.
The PN7462 family embeds an Arm® Cortex®-M0 32-bit microcontroller with USB interface and a large flash memory. It is equipped with a high-power output NFC IC for contactless communication at 13.56 MHz, an ISO/IEC 7816 compliant contact interface, it has up to 21 general-purpose I/O pins, and features multiple host and master interfaces for peripherals.
The PN7462 family has an extensive product support package, including a complete development kit, an NFC forum and EMVCo compliant software library, and a comprehensive set of application notes.
What You'll Learn
Learn about the characteristics about the PN7462 and its derivatives.
Have a question?
Ask NFC community
, get expert advice from the developer community
- Positioning within the NXP® NFC reader portfolio
- Target markets and key benefits
- PN7462 family derivatives
- PN7462 product features, including the Dynamic Power Control (DPC), its power management options, the low power card detection (LPCD), the memory structure and the multiple host and master interfaces
- OM27462CDK development kit and product support package overview, and ordering details