NXP has design, research and development, manufacturing and sales operations in the Netherlands. Our corporate offices are located at the Eindhoven High Tech Campus, a globally recognized hotspot of innovation. Eindhoven is home to core functions like Corporate Legal, Corporate Strategy, IT, Internal Communications, Sustainability Office, etc. Our R&D activities in Eindhoven comprise the development of IP blocks, non-volatile memories, design tools & methodologies, test & verification methodologies, as well as product design in several Business Lines. R&D Strategy, Technology Scouting, External Relations and Standardization are functions based in Eindhoven. In Nijmegen, we have research, development & business, manufacturing (8 inch wafer fab), technology enablement and support functions.
- The ICN8 fab is the largest chip manufacturing plant in Europe (500k+ wafers) and very important to us. Our strength lies in our diversity combined with high quality standards.
- Product Diagnostic Center (PDC-NIJM) has been part of the Nijmegen family since 2002. It offers a unique combination of failure, material analysis and reliability knowledge to provide timely and accurate new product introduction (NPI) product resolution.
- Global NPI Test Center (GNTC) tests technology innovation to enable capabilities beyond today’s limitations. It has high availability test capacity and capability to enable “first time right”.
- Our Smart Antenna Solutions team works to ensure we have the best mobile connection at all times. The business line is at the forefront of developing RF front end solutions.
- Our Automotive Radio team is the #1 automotive supplier for Car Radio’s and excites customers through best-in-class RFCMOS-based radio reception performance and true Software-Defined-Radio solutions.
- The NXP Automotive In-Vehicle Networking (IVN) team is the world’s undisputed leader of integrated circuits for in-vehicle networking.
- Our Automotive Solid State Lighting team is the center of innovation and excellence for automotive lighting specializing in medium to high power DC-DC based LED driver system solutions.